DISCLOSURE: We promote awesome products. This page may contain affiliate links, meaning I may get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links (at no cost to you).
We are living in the age of information and advanced technology with an overwhelming amount of content being produced and new technology emerging rapidly. While it was becoming challenging for content creators to produce more high-quality content daily, AI writing tools have made things easier for them.
Jasper AI is one of the leading AI writing assistants that have made content creation easier and quicker. The starter plan offers a range of features, but the Jasper Boss Mode plan further increases the quality, speed, and efficiency of writing especially for blog posts and longer form content.
If you are unsure if Jasper.ai boss mode is suitable for you or how to use Jasper.ai boss mode, it is best to have a better understanding of this option to make an informed decision.
So what is Jasper AI Boss Mode?
Jasper’s boss mode is a great plan offered by Jasper AI that allows users to actually turn this AI tool into their personal copywriting assistant. When you activate the boss mode, it unlocks the Jasper Boss Mode Commands option that enables you to directly add commands in the editor. Jasper will interpret those commands to create quality content quickly, from blog post intros, blog post titles, to whatever you need for your project.
You can write the command or add a voice command, like “Create an introduction paragraph,” and sit back as the AI tool does the work for you within seconds.
The Boss Mode eliminates the need to use the Power Mode in the starter plan, where you have to constantly switch between templates as you copy-paste different sections of the content. This further saves your time and effort in the overall content production. Check out our ultimate guide if you want to really see how it’s used.
– ADVERTISEMENT KEEP READING BELOW –
Features of Jasper AI Boss Mode
Here are some of the significant features you can enjoy when using the Boss Mode:
Increased Character Lookback
This AI tool can read around 3,000 characters wherever you place the mouse cursor with the Boss Mode plan. This option is called the character lookback. It allows the tool to get a better understanding and context of the sentences previously written to continuously generate original and relevant content.
The Boss Mode offers a smarter copy generation with its extended lookback option whenever you use Jasper. This helps in producing original content and better quality long-form articles and blogs.
With the Starter Mode, Jasper only offers 600 characters lookback.
Aside from more character lookback, the Boss Mode also includes unlimited runs of the content. This means you don’t have to worry about crossing the word limit by generating too much content.
With Jasper commands, you can directly command the tool to produce the content that you require. You can use voice commands or written commands to create original content. This can be to write blog posts, write a blog post intro, or anything you need. Jasper commands is an awesome benefit, and should be a key aspect of your blog post workflow.
The Boss Mode allows you to produce long-form content, like stories, social media posts, emails, reports, and blog articles.
Steps to Use Jasper Boss Mode
If you want to use the many features of Jasper Boss Mode, you will have to activate the plan on your account. It can easily be updated from the Starter Mode by updating the mode on your account setting and making the payment.
Once the mode has been activated, you will gain access to its numerous features and options. One of the best features Boss Mode offers is called Recipes. This includes Commands that allow you to create any kind of content you prefer. Here is how to use the Recipe feature:
- Go to the dashboard and select the Recipe option
- Select the preferred recipe for a blog post from the available options
- Select Run, and the content will appear in the description
- You can use more commands, like “Create an outline for this topic,” and the tool will generate an outline for the specified topic
- Use different commands to create the complete blog
You can also use the rephrase button if you don’t like the output, and the tool will produce new content once again. This is a quicker and easier method to produce content using the Recipe option. However, if you want to be more creative, you can create content using the following steps:
- Go to the dashboard and select long-form editor
- Add in different commands to start creating content
- Go through the output produced by the tool
You can also use the rephrase option in this feature if you want new content. Jasper also allows you to use voice commands that can save you the time of typing in the commands.
– ADVERTISEMENT KEEP READING BELOW –
Reasons to Switch to Jasper AI Boss Mode
If you want to eliminate the manual work and want to produce long-form content faster, then you need Jasper Boss Mode. It offers multiple benefits over the starter mode:
- More than 50 templates
- Creating your templates option
- Recipe feature
- Surfer SEO integration
- Five times faster in finishing a draft
- SEO ranked original content
- Plagiarism-free content generation
- Jasper Commands feature
The Boss Mode is ideal for agencies, bloggers, and content marketers with increasing content-producing needs. It also supports numerous languages, which makes it easy to translate your content into another language with a few clicks.
Pricing of Jasper AI Boss Mode
Jasper AI offers multiple pricing options for the Boss Mode. The initial price to activate the Boss Mode is $59 per month, and you get a 50K word limit. However, you can further increase the word limit to 100K words for $99 per month. There are a few more options for credit increase.
Benefits and Drawbacks
Jasper AI is an advanced technology that is constantly evolving. Here are some of the major pros and cons of the Jasper Boss Mode:
- SEO integrated content generation
- Five times faster content production compared to starter mode
- Multiple recipes and templates for easier and quicker content production
- 7 days free trial period
- The monthly price might be costly for many bloggers and small businesses
- You have to proofread and fact-check
- Plagiarism checks are for an additional cost
Tips and Tricks
To take full advantage of Jasper Boss mode, here are some useful tips and tricks:
Use three asterisks (***) in the long-form editor, and the AI tool will not interpret any content written before it. This helps in preventing the tool from creating duplicate content.
Here are some of the shortcuts that will save your time when using Jasper Boss Mode in Windows:
- Control + Enter: This will run the Jasper Command.
- Control + Shift + Enter: This will allow you to run Command and keep it visible.
- Control + K: It will allow you to view the command history to reuse previous commands.
- Control + J: Compose. It will help create output based on the specified length.
- Control + /: Re-runs last command. If you are not satisfied with the output produced, you can use this command to replace the content with new content.
- Control + Z: Undo.
If you are using a Mac, you can replace ‘Control’ with ‘Command.’
While there is a wide range of Jasper commands, here are some of the commonly used ones to help you produce content faster:
- Answer the question [Insert question]
- Create a blog outline for [blog title]
- Create a conclusion for the above
- Create a list of [topic]
- Create a blog introduction for the above
- Create blog post titles for [topic]
- Create a content brief for [topic]
- Create ad copy for the product description
- Create an ad headline for the product description
- Create a description for the video script above
- Create a script outline for video [title]
- Create script for video [title]
- Create script hook for video [title]
- Generate YouTube titles for [topic]
- Create AIDA for the above content (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action)
- Create BAB for the above content (Before, After, Bridge)
- Create PAS for the above content (Problem, Agitate, Solve)
- Create persuasive bullet points for the above content
- Create a feature benefit for a product/feature that [insert description]
- Create a listicle outline for [title]
- Rephrase the above content to make it 5th grader friendly
- Run content improver
Ensure the cursor is positioned at the end of the command when you type in the command, and then use Ctrl + Enter (Windows) or Cmd + Enter (Mac) to run it.
– ADVERTISEMENT KEEP READING BELOW –
Transition words are significant in generating the content you want with Jasper. These allow you to steer the AI tool in the direction you want to produce the best results. Some of the useful transition words you can use include:
- Another example of [topic] is…
- As a matter of fact…
- First of all…
- For example…
- In conclusion…
- In my experience…
- In other words…
- Some of the main benefits of [topic] are…
- To summarize my point…
Jasper AI is an incredible tool for quicker content generation for multiple content types, but with Boss Mode, the tool becomes more valuable, faster, and efficient. It offers multiple features that make content production easier and allows you to produce long-form content.
Whether you are an agency, content marketer, blogger, small business owner, or freelancer, getting the Jasper AI Boss Mode will certainly be beneficial for your content creation.